We make every effort to be sure we manufacture our organic products with the highest quality materials available. If you discover a defect in your new products, simply contact us at 866.753.3337 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a defect that is covered by this warranty is discovered during the period of the warranty, Suite Sleep, Inc. a Colorado Corporation, will repair or replace the defective item within a reasonable time period. Suite Sleep shall not have any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages, including damage to property, bodily injury, or allergy related illness. Shipping costs are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Suite Sleep reserves the right to invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the product is found to be in unsanitary condition, or when a product failure is due to cause other than defective workmanship or materials. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser of this mattress. Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim.
NATURAL LATEX MATTRESSES
20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
10 Year non-prorated; 10 Year prorated - Shipping costs are not covered under this warranty
- All transportation costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pulled Stitches in Quilting (2” or more) Zipper Malfunction
- Body Impressions of 11⁄2 inches or greater
† The frame should include a center support and slats no more than 11⁄2 inches apart. Foundations must be supported with at least 6 legs or 5 hardwood cross slats and a center support. Or be approved by a Suite Sleep Representative.
TOPPERS & PILLOW TOPS
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Defective Stitching • Defective Quilting • Zipper malfunction • Excessive Clumping • Body Impressions of 11⁄2
PILLOWS & COMFORTERS & PROTECTORS 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Defective Stitching • Defective Quilting • Zipper malfunction • Excessive Clumping • Excessive loss of loft
Items NOT covered under this warranty:
- Stains, Soiling, Burns, Natural Odors Washed Product
- Comfort preference Damage from improper use Damage due to abuse
- Damage from unsanitary conditions Lack of proper covering/protection Aberrations in latex*
* Natural Latex Variances: Suite Sleep, Inc. uses only 100% natural dunlop latex in its products. Natural latex has some variances which are not covered under the warranty and do not affect the feel or durability of the mattress. These variances include areas of discolor- ation, yellowing of latex over time, tears or cracks that penetrate less than the full thickness of the core, horizontal cracks less than 3 inches in length, or latex patches. Latex is a natural product and subject to a 1" variance in length or width. Any latex core exposed to excessive heat, moisture or light will void this warranty.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery and we will refund your original purchase price of the product minus a 20% restocking fee. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Please visit our warranty page for details. We do not accept returns for opened or used product. Original shipping costs are not refunded.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Your latex mattress will come unassembled. Please watch our video below to see how easy it goes together.