We make every effort to be sure we manufacture our organic products with the highest quality materials available. If you discover a defect in your new products, simply contact us at 866.753.3337 or via e-mail at [email protected] If a defect that is covered by this warranty is discovered during the period of the warranty, Suite Sleep, Inc. a Colorado Corporation, will repair or replace the defective item within a reasonable time period. Suite Sleep shall not have any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages, including damage to property, bodily injury, or allergy related illness. Shipping costs are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Suite Sleep reserves the right to invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the product is found to be in unsanitary condition, or when a product failure is due to cause other than defective workmanship or materials. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser of this mattress. Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim.
NATURAL LATEX MATTRESSES
20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
10 Year non-prorated; 10 Year prorated - Shipping costs are not covered under this warranty
- All transportation costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pulled Stitches in Quilting (2” or more) Zipper Malfunction
- Body Impressions of 11⁄2 inches or greater
† The frame should include a center support and slats no more than 11⁄2 inches apart. Foundations must be supported with at least 6 legs or 5 hardwood cross slats and a center support. Or be approved by a Suite Sleep Representative.
TOPPERS & PILLOW TOPS
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Defective Stitching • Defective Quilting • Zipper malfunction • Excessive Clumping • Body Impressions of 11⁄2
PILLOWS & COMFORTERS & PROTECTORS 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Defective Stitching • Defective Quilting • Zipper malfunction • Excessive Clumping • Excessive loss of loft
Items NOT covered under this warranty:
- Stains, Soiling, Burns, Natural Odors Washed Product
- Comfort preference Damage from improper use Damage due to abuse
- Damage from unsanitary conditions Lack of proper covering/protection Aberrations in latex*
* Natural Latex Variances: Suite Sleep, Inc. uses only 100% natural dunlop latex in its products. Natural latex has some variances which are not covered under the warranty and do not affect the feel or durability of the mattress. These variances include areas of discolor- ation, yellowing of latex over time, tears or cracks that penetrate less than the full thickness of the core, horizontal cracks less than 3 inches in length, or latex patches. Latex is a natural product and subject to a 1" variance in length or width. Any latex core exposed to excessive heat, moisture or light will void this warranty.